Leading an Organization Through the COVID-19 Crisis. BoardSource Blog. By Phil Buchanan.
What Nonprofit Board Members Should be Doing Right Now to Address the COVID-19 Situation BoardSource Blog. By Joy Folkedal and Lindsay Tallman.
Briefing on Emergency Coronavirus Funding for 501(c)(3) Nonprofits Recorded Webinar from U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
Help! Coronavirus Might Force Me to Cancel My Fundraising Event. by Andrea Holthouser.
How to Keep Raising Money When Events are Canceled by Swaim Strategies
The latest in Covid-19 Resources. Network for Good.
Free Fundraising Resources Library. Network for Good.
Working and Meeting Online
Effective Ways to Start Meetings – Check-in Success by Richard Cohen
Best Practices for Effective Meetings – UW-Madison Office of Strategic Consulting
Online Decision-Making – UW-Madison Office of Strategic Consulting
Leadership for the Virtual Office – UW-Madison Office of Strategic Consulting
Remote Working: Setting Yourself and Your Teams Up for Success.- LinkedIn Learning resources on optimizing remote working
Best Practices for Hosting a Digital Event: Zoom blog
Options for Video Meetings:
- Zoom Basic – Free – Meetings for a limited number of participants for up to 40 minutes.
- Zoom Pro – $14.99 per month – Up to 100 participants per meeting. No time limit. (Zoom is available Free for educational use – https://blog.zoom.us/wordpress/2020/03/13/how-to-use-zoom-for-online-learning/
- Google Meet – Free – Restrictions vary based on whether they are using Google Suite or regular Gmail as a host account. https://cloud.google.com/blog/products/g-suite/helping-businesses-and-schools-stay-connected-in-response-to-coronavirus
- Cisco WebEx – Free during the Pademic – https://help.webex.com/en-us/n80v1rcb/Cisco-Webex-Available-Free-in-These-Countries-COVID-19-Response
- Microsoft Teams – Microsoft has tools within their MS Teams platform, both for paid and free users available as part of their response to the pandemic – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/blog/2020/03/05/our-commitment-to-customers-during-covid-19/