Have you heard? 4-H Online will be easier to use! The new 4-H Online version 2.0 is mobile friendly with a more intuitive and responsive design! You will still use your existing login and password to access your family profile in the new 4-H Online version 2.0.
Watch your email and Harbinger newsletter during August for re-enrollment dates and more info. Until then, please hang tight as more info will be forthcoming!
During the transition to 4-H Online version 2.0, please note the following important dates/deadlines:
- July 15 – Last day for families to add new youth or adults
- August 7- Participating adult volunteers & youth must be “Active” in 4HOnline 1.0
- August 20 – Last day to edit in 4HOnline 1.0
- August 21- 4HOnline 1.0 is closed for families and staff edits (Families will not have access until 2.0 is open)
- Early September- 4-H Online 2.0 opens for families (specific date TBA.)
Club leaders, please ensure your current member enrollment and new families “status” and any changes are correct before deadlines. If there are any reports you often use, please run and save them to your computer before August 21st for your records until we have access to the 2.0 system again in early September.