The University of Wisconsin of Wisconsin Human Development & Relationships educators have collaborated and created a quick reference guide:Tools to cope with the financial impact of COVID-19.
(Spanish translation: Tools to cope with the financial impact of COVID-19 Spanish )
The guide connects you with quick resources to the following questions:
- Are about to lose your job or have already lost your job?
- Know that you will not have enough money to pay a bill this month?
- Need Health coverage or food assistance?
- Have monthly expenses that exceed your cash inflows?
- Are struggling with stress caused by the pandemic and other current situations?
- Have other concerns not covered above?
Did you lose your job and need health insurance?
- Get Free Help from a Health Insurance Expert – An expert will help you understand your options and enroll in a plan. Free help is available over the phone
for the entire state of Wisconsin. For more details use this guide (COVID and health insurance) for resources from Covering Wisconsin.
Additional resources can always be found at https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/covid19/.