Certification and Training Update
We are offering in person Pesticide Re-certification/Certification Training Classes in Washington and Ozaukee Counties. We have several ways to register. We have our on line form https://go.wisc.edu/qathnh or we have a this Registration Form you can print and bring into the office . You may also call the Ozaukee County office at (262) 284-8288 or Washington County office at (262)335-4477.
January 26th, 2022, Wednesday, 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Washington County, PAC Room 1113A/B
333 E. Washington St, West Bend
February 23rd, 2022, Wednesday, 8:30 am – 3:30 pm
Ozaukee County, Auditorium (Room 6)
121 W. Main St, Port Washington
Who needs to get certified?
Be sure to take a moment and see if you actually need to be certified. In some situations, individuals have realized they don’t need certification. Please check the criteria below.
You must be certified if you apply, mix and load, or direct the use of:
- Restricted-use pesticides (RUPs)
- Any pesticide on a for-hire basis
- Any pesticide in or on public schools or school grounds (K-12 public schools)
- Any pesticide in aquatic environments (may also be a requirement of permit)
- You also must be certified if you:
- Conduct pesticide-safety training for agricultural workers or pesticide handlers as required under the Worker Protection Standard (WPS)