Attention all current Ozaukee County 4-H families: 4HOnline will open for enrollment, starting September 2nd!
You will find lots of good reminders below:
- ALL 4-H members and adult volunteers need to re-enroll each year.
- Current enrollments DO NOT automatically roll-over.
- Please re-enroll by September 30th. Club and project leaders will pull 4-H rosters starting in October.
- Instructions can be found in the 4-H Family Enrollment Guide for both youth and adult re-enrollments. Please USE the 4-H Family Enrollment Guide for step-by-step instructions!
- A few reminders to share with you regarding re-enrollment:
- Current, active 4-H’ers DO NOT create a new account, use current account log-in name and password to log-in to your existing 4HOnline account. If you can’t remember your password, you can request a password reset on the log-in screen.
- Ensure your family contact information is current/accurate – including email, phone, mailing address. If not, please update your 4HOnline account.
- Edit project list as needed. Youth must be enrolled in at least one project to be active. You should be able update years in each project as needed.
- Ensure consents are e-signed.
- Use ‘Next’ button at the bottom of each page to continue through registration, and ‘Submit’ button when registration is complete/accurate.
- Adult Leader Reminder: If you are a Project Leader for a specific club, you will need to select a ‘Club Volunteer Type’ AND a ‘Project Volunteer Type’.
- Running into Problems? Please use reference guide: 4-H Family Enrollment Guide for step-by-step instructions!
- Additional Resources: 4HOnline 2.0 for Families link
We are excited to start the new 4-H year and look forward to 4-H members, families, and volunteers being actively involved!