2021 4-H Events at County Fair
2021 Ozaukee County Fair Judging
4-H families face-to-face judging for Ozaukee County Fair 4-H exhibits is next week Thursday, July 22 and Friday, July 23 from 1:00pm to 7:00pm. This is NEW and a change from previous years.
- Pick up fair entry tags in the North Pavilion
- Attach the tags to your exhibit
- Go to the Curling Building which is the building noted on the map as the Bruce Krier Exhibits Expo South/Blain’s Farm & Fleet 4-H Entertainment Stage.
- The 4-H judging schedule can be found on the Ozaukee County Fair webpage.
For exhibitors not comfortable with face-to-face judging, fill out this form (one for each project) and drop it off with your project at the fairgrounds on Thursday, July 22nd from Noon-7pm.
- Pick up your entry tags in the North Pavilion, on the map it is near the fair office
- Attach the tags on the exhibits
- Drop then off in the Curling Building, on the EAST SIDE of the building, on the map near the Bruce Krier Exhibits Expo South.
- *Note: Drop off is from noon to 7pm on July 22 only.
County Fair Reference Materials
2020 Fair Entry Tutorial .pdf