The 2020 Ozaukee County Fair will be held July 29 – August 2, 2020.
Judging Schedule & Premium Book 2020
Consult the Ozaukee County Fair website for both the Premium Book and 4-H judging schedule:
Schedule of 4-H Activities 2020 – Coming Soon!
Don’t miss the excitement that 4-H offers at the fair. Please look over the 4-H Schedule of Events and plan your fair week. 2020 4-H Schedule of Events poster coming soon!
2020 Fair Volunteers Needed! – More Info about 2020 Coming Soon – please read article in 2020 May/June Harbinger for more info.
The 161st Annual Ozaukee County Fair will be held July 29 – August 2, 2020. Many 4-H volunteers are needed for the fair to be successful. Before you sign up to help, you may want to check out the fair judging schedule for your 4-H projects on page 5 at the following link: http://www.ozaukeecountyfair.com/judging-schedule/
Each 4-H family is required to sign up for 2 spots per member in 3rd grade and above exhibiting at county fair. For example, if you have 4 children in 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th grades, your family needs to sign up for 8 time slots. Kids, Mom, Dad, Grandma and Grandpa can all help fill your spots. Cloverbud members are not required to volunteer. Select your volunteer spots through the 2020 Sign-Up Links (will be posted later – watch your email, this webpage, and 4-H Facebook page).
Sign-up early to get your choice of times and positions. Thank you in advance for your help in making this year’s County Fair a success!
2020 County Fair 4-H Entries – NOW OPEN!
Are you unsure which department to enter for the county fair? If so, please reference the online Premium Book as hyperlinks allow for easy navigating. For detailed information about the requirements for each entry, please refer to the Premium Book, located on the Ozaukee County Fair Website. Instructions for submitting your online fair entries through ShoWorks can be found in the May/June Harbinger . All 4-H entries are due July 1st – no exceptions. For further questions, please contact your club leader or email: email@example.com
- ShoWorks on-line entry system for 4-H is open as of May 1, 2020.
- Entries are due July 1st– No Exceptions!!!
- No entry = No Show!!!
- Print your receipt!!
- All 4-H numbers start with a 4!!!
- Premise ID Numbers are required for animal projects (except dogs & rabbits) when entering.
- Don’t wait until the last minute to enter.
2020 New Family Fair Information Virtual Presentation
Is your family new to 4-H ? Is this the first time you will exhibit at the County Fair? Join us at the Fairgrounds for the New Family Fair Information Night.
New in 2020! Virtual presentation for new families! Additional details will be available in the 2020 May/June Harbinger Newsletter.
Some items to be covered are:
- FAIR ENTRY INFORMATION- Let us answer questions and help you with online entries for this year’s fair.
- PRACTICE JUDGING-Try out face-to-face judging just like the fair. Bring a completed project to show the “judge”.
- HELP WITH RECORD BOOKS-Information on preparing your record book and examples of completed pages.
- HANDS ON ACTIVITIES-Make simple projects with youth and 4-H volunteers.