2022 4-H Events at County Fair
County Fair 4-H Volunteer Sign-up Links
Hello Ozaukee County 4-H Families!
It’s almost time for the 2022 Ozaukee County Fair and YOUR help is needed! The fair is a major source of the 4-H Leaders Association’s fundraising income through our Clover Café in the South Pavilion and parking cars on the north end of the fairgrounds. Money raised helps to fund the many activities and programs available to youth that the Leaders Association subsidizes in some way. Your support to make this year’s County Fair a success is very much appreciated.
– Sue Dowe, Ozaukee County 4-H Leaders Association Board President
Any questions, please contact the specific coordinator listed in the sign-up links.
2022 Ozaukee County Fair Judging
Face-to-face Judging (non-animal projects):
4-H families face-to-face judging for Ozaukee County Fair 4-H exhibits is Thursday, July 28 and Friday, July 29 from 1:00pm to 6:00pm.
- Entry Tags: Tags can be picked up inside Boehlke Hardware 4-H Expo building on Thursday, July 28th and Friday, July 29th from 1-6 pm. There will be string and tape available to attach the tags to your projects.
- After the conclusion of Judging on Friday, July 29th, entry tags can be picked up at the Fair Office during office hours.
- Go to the Boehlke Hardware 4-H Expo which is the building noted on the map.
- The 4-H judging schedule can be found on the Ozaukee County Fair webpage.
For exhibitors not comfortable with face-to-face judging, fill out this form (one for each project) and drop it off with your project at the fairgrounds on Thursday, July 28 from 1:00-6:00 pm.
- Pick up your entry tags in the Boehlke Hardware 4-H Expo building, on the map it is near the fair office
- Attach the tags on the exhibits.
- Drop then off in the Boehlke Hardware 4-H Expo building, on the EAST SIDE of the building, on the map.
- *Note: Drop off is from 1:00 – 6pm on July 28 only.
County Fair Reference Materials:
2022 4-H events at fair poster (.pdf)
2022 Oz Cnty Fair – Animal Trailer Info (.pdf)
2022 Ag Society – 4-H Fair Information Tipsheet (.pdf)
Tiny Tot Showmanship Contest Registration 2022 Entry Form & Requirements (.pdf)
Fair Entry Tutorial (.pdf)