Upcoming Agriculture Programming
- October 22: Virtual Farm Management Update, Eastern WI @ 1-2:30 pm
- Topic: Dairy Market & Nutrition Update for the Year Ahead
- Please register for this free webinar at: https://go.wisc.edu/19k1tn
- November 9, December 14, 2020 & January 11, February 8, March 8, 2021: Heart of the Farm Virtual ‘Coffee Chat’ Series, 10-11 am.
- Topics vary – see website for more info: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/news/2020/10/13/hof-coffee-chat-fall-winter-20-21/
- Registration is requested for these free sessions: https://uwmadison.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJItceirrzkvEtfMSLLljrhhSJFMymAHHUA4
Agriculture Specialization in Washington, Ozaukee, and Sheboygan Counties
The Agriculture educators located in Washington, Ozaukee, and Sheboygan Counties have developed areas of specialization to allow each to provide up-to-date information in their area of specialization. Educators also address a wide range of local needs and programs. The specialized programs are as follows:
Program areas include: Grain Crops, Forages, Soil Erosion, Nutrient Management, Water Quality, and Crop Pest Identification and Control. Pesticide Applicator Training for Sheboygan County.
The Extension – Ozaukee County Office can assist you with:
- Soil sample bags
- Submission forms
- Helpful publications
- Answers to your soil results questions from a Extension Crops & Soils Agent.
Costs vary, depending on the type and quantity of samples and test desired. We encourage you to mail your samples directly to the lab via United States Postal Service Flat Rate Mailing.
UW-Madison’s Soil Testing Laboratories
- We utilize lab services from UW-Madison’s Soil Testing Laboratories in Verona or Marshfield.
- Current Services and Fees are listed online. Just select the type of testing you are interested in for the submission form, form instructions, sampling instructions and additional resources or select from these direct links:
For more information, please contact our office at (262) 284-8288.