Upcoming Agriculture Programming
- Dairy Revenue Protection Program: February 7 @ 12:45pm, Blue Door Coffee House, Cambellsport
- Hay Auction: February 9 @ 10:00am. Adell Cooperative
- Pesticide Applicator Training Certification: February 20 @ 9:00am. Ozaukee County Admin Building, Auditorium
- Insight Seminar/Dairy Series: Nutrition: February 21 @ 10:30am., Allenton
- Agronomy Day: February 21, 5 Pillars, Random Lake
- Cattle Feeders Meeting: February 26 @ 5:30pm., Chissy’s Waldo, WI
- Midwest Manure Summit: February 27 @ 9:30am-4:00pm., Lambeau Field Atrium, Green Bay
- Youth Tractor Safety Certification: March 9, 16, 23, 30 (more info coming)
- Hay Auction: March 9 @ 10:00am. Adell Cooperative
- Insight Seminar/Dairy Series: A2 Milk & Genetics: March 21 @ 10:30am., Belgium
- Heart of the Farm Women’s Summit: April 4 (more info coming)
- Hay Auction: April 13 @ 10:00am. Adell Cooperative
- Farm Management Update: May 3 (more info coming)
Agriculture Specialization in Washington, Ozaukee, and Sheboygan Counties
The Agriculture educators located in Washington, Ozaukee, and Sheboygan Counties have developed areas of specialization to allow each to provide up-to-date information in their area of specialization. Educators also address a wide range of local needs and programs. The specialized programs are as follows:
Program areas include: Grain Crops, Forages, Soil Erosion, Nutrient Management, Water Quality, and Crop Pest Identification and Control. Pesticide Applicator Training for Sheboygan County.
The Ozaukee County UW-Extension Office can assist you with:
- Soil sample bags
- Submission forms
- Helpful publications
- Answers to your soil results questions from a UWEX Crops & Soils Agent.
Costs vary, depending on the type and quantity of samples and test desired. We encourage you to mail your samples directly to the lab via United States Postal Service Flat Rate Mailing.
UW-Madison’s Soil Testing Laboratories
- We utilize lab services from UW-Madison’s Soil Testing Laboratories in Verona or Marshfield.
- Current Services and Fees are listed online. Just select the type of testing you are interested in for the submission form, form instructions, sampling instructions and additional resources or select from these direct links:
For more information, please contact our office at (262) 284-8288.