Upcoming Agriculture Programming
- May 7: ONLINE: Farm Management Through a Crisis Webinar Series, Register in advance – Click link for more info: https://www.facebook.com/events/3100184730061893
- May 8, May 14, May 21, May 29: ONLINE: Heart of the Farm, Women in Ag Coffee Chat. Register in advance. More info: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/heartofthefarm/2020/04/24/heart-of-the-farm-online-coffee-chats/
- May 8 Topic: Kick-off meeting
- May 14 Topic:Exploring Perspectives
- May 21 Topic: Relationships
- May 29 Topic: Family Finances
- May 12, 14, 19, 21, 26 & 28, 2020: Tractor Safety & Machinery Certification Course, Zoom Classroom, 7pm
- May 14: ONLINE: Fair Management Through a Crisis Webinar Series, Register in advance – Click link for more info: https://www.facebook.com/events/3128411210572578
Agriculture Specialization in Washington, Ozaukee, and Sheboygan Counties
The Agriculture educators located in Washington, Ozaukee, and Sheboygan Counties have developed areas of specialization to allow each to provide up-to-date information in their area of specialization. Educators also address a wide range of local needs and programs. The specialized programs are as follows:
Program areas include: Grain Crops, Forages, Soil Erosion, Nutrient Management, Water Quality, and Crop Pest Identification and Control. Pesticide Applicator Training for Sheboygan County.
The Extension – Ozaukee County Office can assist you with:
- Soil sample bags
- Submission forms
- Helpful publications
- Answers to your soil results questions from a Extension Crops & Soils Agent.
Costs vary, depending on the type and quantity of samples and test desired. We encourage you to mail your samples directly to the lab via United States Postal Service Flat Rate Mailing.
UW-Madison’s Soil Testing Laboratories
- We utilize lab services from UW-Madison’s Soil Testing Laboratories in Verona or Marshfield.
- Current Services and Fees are listed online. Just select the type of testing you are interested in for the submission form, form instructions, sampling instructions and additional resources or select from these direct links:
For more information, please contact our office at (262) 284-8288.