- Learn a sport that can be enjoyed through your lifetime
- Learn how to select equipment, etiquette, scoring, and bowling techniques
- Learn terminology related to bowling
- Get a behind the scenes tour of the pinsetters and learn how the ball return works.
Grades: 3rd grade and older
Cost: Project expenses will be paid directly to Circle B for shoe rental and bowling games.
Dates: Meetings will be held at Circle B Recreation Center in Cedarburg. There will be a short educational program followed by two games of bowling.
- January 16, 2022 @ 3:00 pm.
- Additional 2021-2022 Dates will be communicated to project members by project leader.
For more information, please contact:
Bob Eichner at firstname.lastname@example.org