- Learn a sport that can be enjoyed through your lifetime
- Learn how to select equipment, etiquette, scoring, and bowling techniques
- Learn terminology related to bowling
- Get a behind the scenes tour of the pinsetters and learn how the ball return works.
Grades: 3rd grade and older
Cost: Project expenses will be paid directly to Circle B for shoe rental and bowling games.
Dates: Meetings will be held at Circle B Recreation Center in Cedarburg from 6:30 to 8:00 pm. There will be a short educational program followed by two games of bowling.
- Friday, November 16, 2018
- Friday, December 14, 2018
- Friday, January 11, 2019
- Friday, February 8, 2019
- Friday, March 8, 2019
- Friday, April 12, 2019
- Additional meeting dates to be determined.
For more information, please contact:
Bob Eichner at email@example.com