Business at the Office

Taking Care of Business at the UW-Madison Extension Ozaukee County Office:

Yes, we like to hear from you! Here are a few tips to help us communicate effectively:


  • Type the name of the club, project, or program that you are communicating about in the subject line of your e-mail.


  • Call Extension at 262-284-8288.
  • With caller ID being so common, you may have the direct number to an educator. Because they are often at meetings or programs, your question may be answered faster if you call the main office number.
  • We have voicemail, so messages may be left in the evening, weekends, or when a particular staff member isn’t available. We will get back to you as soon as possible.

In Person

  • Schedule an appointment if you would like to talk to a specific person to ensure that we can properly assist you.
  • Extension Ozaukee County is located at 121 W Main St, Port Washington, in the Administration Building, lower level (take the elevators to ‘G’ or ground level).
  • Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm.
  • If you are stopping by during office hours to pick up items, please let staff know ahead of time so that we can gather materials for you.

Contacting Extension for Supplies:

Extension Ozaukee County is home to many programs that serve residents of Ozaukee County and some office equipment and supplies are shared with other program areas.

Please give us at least 3 business days’ notice if you need supplies, equipment, or prints/copies. This allows us time to adequately prepare the materials you need without disrupting regularly scheduled programming.

Print/Copy Requests:

  • Please give us 3 business days notice if you need prints/copies. A request form (below) will need to be filled out and submitted with print/copy job. Extensive and complicated print/copy jobs and all jobs over 100 copies should be taken to your local office supply store or copy service. Please consider your print/copy needs when budgeting for activities/events and plan accordingly.
Sharing is Caring - Click Below to Share