Do you know your Private Applicator Certification expiration date?
County Extension offices will not longer send you a letter alerting you of certification expiration.
- Please be aware you are responsible for knowing your expiration date.
- Check your certification card for expiration OR
- Search online at: http://www.kellysolutions.com/WI/Applicators/index.asp
Need more information? Need additional resources?
PAT Program Website
Information, FAQ’s, Important Links: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/pat/
Where can I purchase a training manual?
Visit the PAT Store to purchase a training manual: https://patstore.wisc.edu/secure/default.asp (Manuals are no longer available at County Extension offices.)
Where can I find training?
Online, In Person, or Self-study options are available: https://fyi.extension.wisc.edu/pat/private-applicator-training/
Where can I take a certification test?
Online or In Person options are available by appointment or offered regionally across the state:
- Area 15 Regional testing only options noted on image below
- Register for one of the “testing only” sites listed below at go.wisc.edu/pattest
- Register for one of the “training & testing” sites listed below at go.wisc.edu/greo5e
Questions? Please contact the UW Madison PAT Program at email@example.com or 608-262-7588.