New 4-H Enrollment and Re-Enrolling in Ozaukee County 4-H opens for 2023-2024 4-H Year on September 2nd!
- To enroll in 4HOnline you need a computer, internet access, a valid e-mail address, and a web browser. You can enroll from a home computer or from a public access computer, such as those available at your local library.
- Additional Resources: 4HOnline 2.0 for Families link.
- Review the Ozaukee County 4-H Program guide. You may open and/or download this pdf: Ozaukee County 4-H Program Guide 2023-2024
- Select a club that works for your family
- Contact the club’s General Leader to let them know you are interested in joining the club and confirm the meeting day, time, and location.
- Go to the club monthly meeting and introduce your self to the General Leader to learn more about the club and it’s projects.
- Review the projects in the Program Guide to determine which interest you.
- Select the project(s) that you are interested in for the year.
- Youth in K-5 – 2nd Grade should enroll in Cloverbud and no other project.
- Youth in 3rd – 13th grade can select any project(s). Many clubs suggest that youth in 3rd and 4th grade enroll in the Exploring project.
- Start out by selecting one or two projects. More can be selected if youth and parents/guardians feel they can handle it.
- Check with the club’s General Leader to see who the Project Leaders are for projects. If the club or county does not have leaders, the parents and youth will need to work on the project independently.
Dues for the year are paid to the club at the club’s deadline date. Dues for each club are different and range from $5.00 to $20.00 per year..
Watch the website and the monthly 4-H newsletter called the “Harbinger” for information on workshops, project meetings and, other items going on in the 4-H program.
Please feel free to contact the Extension Office at 262-284-8288 if you have any questions.