4-H How to Join

  • New Enrollment to Ozaukee County 4-H? Please follow the instructions below.
  • Re-Enrolling in Ozaukee County 4-H? Please find instructions to re-enroll using 4HOnline.com here: 4HOnline-Re-Enroll  (you will not create a new account; use your existing account).

New Members:

  • Review the Program Guide 2019-2020
  • Select a club that works for your family.
  • Contact the club’s General Leader to let them know you are interested in joining the club and confirm the meeting day, time, and location.
  • Go to the club monthly meeting and introduce your self to the General Leader to learn more about the club and it’s projects.
  • Review the projects in the Program Guide to determine which interest you.
  • Select the project(s) that you are interested in for the year.
  • Youth in K-5 – 2nd Grade should enroll in Cloverbud and no other project.
  • Youth in 3rd – 13th grade can select any project(s). Many clubs suggest that youth in 3rd and 4th grade enroll in the Exploring project.
  • Start out by selecting one or two projects. More can be selected if youth and parents/guardians feel they can handle it.
  • Check with the club’s General Leader to see who the Project Leaders are for projects. If the club or county does not have leaders, the parents and youth will need to work on the project independently.

7.  Enroll using www.4HOnline.com after September 6.

  • To enroll in 4HOnline you need a computer, internet access, a valid e-mail address, and a web browser. You can enroll from a home computer or from a public access computer, such as those available at your local library.
  • Read through at tutorial for Enrolling as a new family in the Program Guide 2019-2020  or follow instructions here to enroll as NEW member.
  • If you are a new member and will join after November 1, please call the UW-Extension Office at 262-284-8288 for additional information.

8.  Dues for the year are paid to the club at the club’s deadline date. Dues are usually $5.00 to $20.00 per year.

9.  The General Leader will get the project literature and a green binder record book (one per member) to your family.

10.  Watch the website and the bi-monthly 4-H newsletter called the “Harbinger” for information on workshops, project meetings and, other items going on in the 4-H program.

11.  Have fun!

Please feel free to contact the Extension Office at 262-284-8288 if you have any questions.

Requests for reasonable accommodations for disabilities or limitations should be made prior to the date of the program or activity for which it is needed. Please make such requests as early as possible by contacting the Extension – Ozaukee County Office (262-284-8288) so proper arrangements can be made. University of Wisconsin-Madison Division of Extension, U.S. Department of Agriculture and Wisconsin counties cooperating Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title VI, Title IX and ADA.

Facebook Link







Sharing is Caring - Click Below to Share