What you can do in this project:
4-H Quilt Project members who do not have a club quilt project leader participate in educational and sewing meetings. Beginners learn basic quilting equipment, quilting terms, use of the sewing machine and make 1-2 projects. Experienced quilters work on a project that builds on their previous quilting knowledge and skills.
The 4-H Quilt Project has rotary cutters, mats and rulers for beginners to use while learning how to quilt.
Grades: 3rd grade and above with sewing experience including knowledge of machine basics and sewing accuracy on straight stitches. Also, safe use of rotary cutters is required.
Cost: Varies for each project
Equipment Needed: Sewing machine and list of supplies which varies for each project.
Meetings are held at the Ozaukee County Fairgrounds Pavilion North unless noted otherwise.
- December 28, 2020 12-2pm at WI Museum of Quilts & Fiber Arts, Cedarburg (1st Year Members Only)
- January 9, 2021 10 am – 12:00 noon
- February 13, 2021 10 am – 12:00 noon
- March 6, 2021 10 am – 12:00 noon
- April 10, 021 10 am – 12:00 noon
- May 8, 2021 10 am – 12:00 noon
- June 12, 2021 10 am – 12:00 noon