What can you do in this project?
- Explore flight dynamics
- Explore forces of flight such as lift, gravity, thrust, and drag:
- Explore Remote Sensing such as passive sensors (the light captured in video and pictures) and active
sensors (laser beams or sound waves)
- Explore careers that use drones
Ages: 3rd grade and older
Cost: Estimated $10.00 due at first class
- A simple drone/quadcopter ($20-$50) is recommended but not required. Please wait to purchase until after options are presented.
Location, Dates, and Time:
Ozaukee County Fairgrounds Show Arena
2018-2019 meetings will be held on the first Thursday of each month, from December through May from 6:30 to 8:00 pm.
- Thursday, December 6, 2018
- Thursday, January 3, 2019
- Thursday, February 7, 2019
- Thursday, March 7, 2019
- Thursday, April 4, 2019
- Thursday, May 2, 2019
For more information, please contact:
Teri Mejchar at firstname.lastname@example.org