Purpose of the Livestock Association:
- Members enrolled in beef, sheep, or swine projects may choose to also join the Livestock Association
- The group meets regularly to conduct educational programs
- Youth have the opportunity to show their animals at the County Fair or at other events
- Members can become Youth Representatives of the Livestock Association
- The Livestock Association plans and conducts the 4-H Livestock Sale at the County Fair
Equipment Needed: Depends on the level of involvement. Youth do not need to have access to an animal to participate.
The schedule, subject to change, is as follows:
- September 21, 2020 – Tentative Meeting, 7:00 p.m., Location or Connection Info TBA.
- November 16, 2020 – Tentative Meeting, 7:00 p.m., Location or Connection Info TBA.
- January 18, 2021 – Tentative Meeting, 7:00 p.m., Location or Connection Info TBA.
- March 15, 2021 – Tentative Meeting, 7:00 p.m., Location or Connection Info TBA.
- May 17, 2021 – Tentative Meeting, 7:00 p.m., Location or Connection Info TBA.
- June 21, 2021 – Tentative Fitting Meeting, Location TBA.
- June or July, 2021- TBA – Tentative Area Animal Science Day
- July 26, 2021 – Tentative Work Night and Meeting, 6:30 p.m., Location TBA.
Livestock Association Meeting Agenda and Minutes:
11-18-19 Livestock Meeting Minutes
September 16, 2019 Livestock Minutes
July 2019 Minutes
June 2019 Livestock Minutes
January 21, 2019 Livestock Meeting Minutes
November 19 2018 Livestock Meeting Minutes
July 30 2018 minutes
7-31-17 Livestock Meeting Minutes
6-19-17 Livestock Meeting Minutes
5-15-17 Livestock Meeting Minutes
3-20-2017 Livestock Meeting Minutes
Livestock Association Board Meeting Minutes:
6-20- 2016 Livestock Association Board Meeting Minutes
8-22-2016 Livestock Association Board Meeting
For more information, please contact:
Beef Project: Steve Rathke at 920.994.9322
Sheep Project: Bob & Mari Schmidt at 262.242.5788 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Swine Project: James Hoerchner at 262.377.2467 or email@example.com