What you can do in this project:
- Learn about robotics using the Lego Mindstorm kits
- Learn about programming, sensors and motors
- Build and program a robot to solve a challenge
- Project members work in teams to solve problems and learn from each other
Cost: 4-H provides robotics kits and computers
Equipment Needed: Participants do not need to furnish equipment
- This is a self-driven project for the 2020-2021 4-H year.
For more information, please contact:
Aaron Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org.